- You install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional or any edition of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express on a computer.
- You download and install Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4 (also known as Windows SDK v7.1).
- You upgrade to Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- If Visual Studio 2010 Professional is upgraded, IA-64-based compilers and any associated Visual C++ library files are removed.
- If Visual Studio 2010 Express is upgraded, x64-based compilers, IA-64-based compilers, and any associated Visual C++ library files are removed.
Update informationThe following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Compiler Update for Windows SDK 7.1 package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4 (also known as Windows SDK v7.1) installed.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Hotfix replacement informationThis update does not replace any other update.
ID articolo: 2519277 - Ultima revisione: 30 mar 2011 - Revisione: 1