This article describes how to use the Ldp.exe utility to view the entire directory tree and to locate the Microsoft Exchange container.
To view the tree:
- Start Ldp.exe.
- Click Connection, and then click Connect.
- Type the server name of the domain controller that you want to connect to, and the port (389).
- Click Connection, and then click Bind.
- Type the user name, password, and domain, and then click OK.
- Click View, and then click Tree. Leave BaseDN blank (this will allow you to see the entire directory tree).
- To locate the Microsoft Exchange container:
- Click to expand the plus sign (+).
- Double-click the Configuration container, and then double-click the Services container. The Microsoft Exchange container should be located under the Services container.
- Double-click the Microsoft Exchange container to view its contents.
ID articolo: 252335 - Ultima revisione: 02 dic 2007 - Revisione: 1