- You use Microsoft Outlook or you use Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA) to log on to a mailbox in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You enable the Calendar logging feature.
- You use Internet Message Access Protocol version 4 (IMAP4) to access the contacts folder in the mailbox.
- At the same time, other users log on to the mailbox.
Note The Versions folder item counts in the mailbox is very high (several million) when you run the following command to query the count:
- Disable the IMAP4 protocol.
- Change to another access method such as Exchange Web Services (EWS).
- Disable the Calendar logging feature when you run the following command:Set-Mailbox -Identity < user- identity > -CalendarVersionStoreDisabled:$true
ID articolo: 2535130 - Ultima revisione: 28 lug 2011 - Revisione: 1