- You try to download a file from a website in Internet Explorer 9.
- In Download Manager, you click the drop-down arrow next to the Save option, and then you click Save As.
- In the Save As dialog box, you select a network share where your user account has Change permissions, and then you click Save.
In this scenario, the Save As dialog box closes and then reopens. If you click Save again, the Save As dialog box disappears. No additional indication of any failure occurs, and the file is not created on the network share.
- This operation can be performed successfully in earlier versions of Internet Explorer.
- This operation can be performed successfully in Internet Explorer 9 only when the user account has Full Control permissions on the network share.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Windows Internet Explorer. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website: Note This update was first included in security update MS11-057.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID articolo: 2589171 - Ultima revisione: 09 ago 2011 - Revisione: 1