Are you trying to scan and insert and image in another version of Microsoft Word?To view information on how to scan and insert an image in another version of Microsoft Word, click the link that matches your Word version:
Word 2010: How to scan and insert an image into a Word 2010 document
Word 2003: How to insert scanned images in Office 2007 and Office 2003 programs
- Open Word 2007.
- Click Insert, and then select Clip Art.
- In the Clip Art pane, click Organize Clips.
- On the File menu, click Add Clips to Organizer, and then click From Scanner or Camera.
- Select the scanner device and resolution quality, and then click Insert.
- Wait until the scan is done and then click the folder with your scanner name under My Collections. You should now see the scanned image.
- Close Microsoft Clip Organizer.
- In the Clip Art pane, click Go. The scanned image should now appear. Click the image to insert it into your document.
- More Microsoft online articles:
Perform a search to find more online articles about this problem.
- Help from the Microsoft Communityonline community:
Visit the Answers community and post your question about this error.
- Contact Microsoft support:
Find the phone number to contact Microsoft Support.
ID articolo: 2655059 - Ultima revisione: 02 ott 2012 - Revisione: 1