- Output appears in wrong order
- Output may be incomplete
- A particular font is not used as expected
- The PDF file may not contain the correct colors
- The file was not saved by using optimized output options
- The default printer is a black & white, not a color-printer
- You are using a third-party PDF writer
Method 1: Use the Save as PDF Option within Publisher
When you use Publisher 2010, you do not have to use a third-party ‘save as PDF’ add-in. Instead, follow these steps to use Publisher’s built-in feature:
- Click the File tab.
- Click Save As.
- In the File name box, enter a name for the file, if you have not already.
- In the Save as type list, click PDF (*.pdf).
Optional steps to customize the PDF output: Steps 4-8 are optional steps used to customize the PDF output
- Next to Optimize for, click Options.
- In the Publish Options dialog box, click the optimization in the Specify how this publication will be printed or distributed list that matches the needs of the publication. For example, if you will print the PDF for proofing, and the quality of the printing is more important than file size, click High quality printing.
- Click OK.
- In the Publish as PDF dialog box, if you want to open the file in the Adobe Reader immediately after you save it, select the Open file after publishing check box.
- Click Save.
Method 2: Change the default printer
If the fonts on your screen are in color and the PDF output is black, the default printer used is black & white & not color. To learn how to change your default printer in Windows 7, click the following link:
Change your default printer
Method 3: Try a different font
If a particular font does not look the same in the PDF file as it does on your screen, try to use a different font such as Arial or Times New Roman. For more information about fonts, reference this link:
Method 4: Install a newer version of Adobe Reader from Adobe's site
If you use an older version of Adobe Reader, install a newer version from the Adobe site:
Download new and previous versions of Adobe Reader
ID articolo: 2661393 - Ultima revisione: 28 mag 2014 - Revisione: 1