- You are in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You enable the Delegate Access feature in Microsoft Outlook, and then you select the Delegate receives copies of meeting-related messages sent to me check box for Calendar items to grant a delegate this permission.
- The delegate sends you a meeting request, for a meeting in which you are an attendee.
- The delegate receives a copy of the meeting request.
- The delegate accesses his or her mailbox by using Outlook Web App.
- In the Conversation view, the delegate clicks the Send the response now option or the Don't send a response option in the preview pane of the meeting request.
- The delegate receives the following error message, and a Loading progress dialog box appears: The meeting organizer cannot respond to their own meeting.
Method 1When the Loading dialog box does not disappear, refresh the page.
Method 2When the Loading dialog box does not disappear, press the Esc key.
Method 3To avoid this issue, disable the Conversation view in Outlook Web App.
ID articolo: 2680383 - Ultima revisione: 27 giu 2012 - Revisione: 1