- You install Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
- You rebuild the content index for a database.
- You run a search on a client computer. For example, you run a search by using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Web App, or Windows Mobile.
- You run a second search by using the same search term.
- You run a third search by using the same search term.
Note We recommend that you run the ResetSearchIndex.ps1 script to stop the Microsoft Exchange Search Indexer service, delete the old index, and then restart the service. This forces Exchange Server to re-create the full-text index catalog.
Note The ResetSearchIndex.ps1 script is located in the \Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\Scripts\ folder.
However, the properties may be in use if the Microsoft Exchange Search Indexer service is not restarted before the index is rebuilt. Therefore, Microsoft Exchange (Search) may put common properties in other locations. This causes the symptoms that are mentioned in the "Symptoms" section.
ID articolo: 2704862 - Ultima revisione: 16 ago 2012 - Revisione: 1