- A table has lots of records in a Microsoft Azure SQL Database instance.
- The table is added as a linked table in Microsoft Access.
- You try to open the linked table in Access.
Note This issue may also occur when you try to open the linked table from other applications that are connected to the SQL Database instance table by using Microsoft Open Database Connectivity (ODBC).
- Click Last record as soon as the table is opened in order to display all records in the linked table in the Datasheet View of Access.
- Do not select all records in the linked table to be displayed. Instead, select only a limited number of records.
ID articolo: 2730109 - Ultima revisione: 01 ott 2015 - Revisione: 1