- You click the Delegate Access button on the Account Settings menu in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- You click the Delegates tab in the Options dialog box in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
Note This issue occurs in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
Note To identify which value belongs to the deleted object in the account attribute, follow these steps:
- Copy the value of the distinguishedName attribute of the affected account by using the ADSI Edit tool.
- Export an .ldf file. To do this, use the value that you copied to run the following command in an elevated command prompt (cmd.exe): Ldifde -f drive:\filename.ldf -d "distinguishedName value"
- Open the .ldf file in an application such Notepad.
- Type CN=Deleted Objects in the Find function.
ID articolo: 2753709 - Ultima revisione: 22 ott 2012 - Revisione: 1