|Samsung||Galaxy Nexus||1 GB RAM||1.2 GHz dual core||1280 × 720|
|Samsung||Galaxy S III||2 GB RAM||1.5 GHz dual core||1280 × 720|
|HTC||EVO 4G||1 GB RAM||1.5 GHz dual core||800 × 480|
|Samsung||Galaxy Note||1 GB RAM||1.4 GHz dual core||1280 × 800|
|HTC||Droid Incredible 4G LTE||1 GB RAM||1.2 GHz dual core||960 × 540|
|Samsung||Galaxy S II||1.1 GB RAM||1.2 GHz dual core||800 × 480|
|Motorola||DROID RAZR||1 GB RAM||1.2 GHz dual core||960 × 540|
|Samsung||Google Nexus S||512 MB RAM||1 GHz||800 × 480|
The More Information section of this article provides support information about Android smartphone devices that use Lync 2013 for Android.
Note Besides the devices listed above, any Android smartphone device that meets the following criteria is supported for Lync 2013 for Android.
- The Android smartphone must be running Android 4.0 or later.
- The Android tablet devices must be running Android 4.0 or later.
- Lync 2013 for Android is not supported on devices that have Tegra 2 chipsets.
- The device must have a 1.2 GHz dual core or faster CPU.
- The resolution of the device camera (both front and rear) should be VGA or higher.
- Other hardware requirements should be aligned with the Android 4.0 Compatibility Definition document.
If you are having an issue with the Lync 2013 for Android application on a supported Android device please review the following Microsoft KB article prior to opening an opening a Microsoft support incident:
2636313 How to troubleshoot issues that you may encounter when you use the Lync 2010 mobile client for Google Android
Note Microsoft support personnel can view the step by step information for determining the supportability of the customer’s Android device with the Lync 2013 Android client in the Microsoft Internal Support Information section of this KB article. To do this use the internal Microsoft VisualKB application.
ID articolo: 2829747 - Ultima revisione: 12 set 2014 - Revisione: 1