When you print a document to a duplex-capable printer (a printer that is able to print on both sides of a page), you receive the following message:
Please remove the printout of first side from tray and place it in the input bin. Then press OK to continue printing.You do not expect to receive this message when you print to a duplex-capable printer.
This problem can occur in the following situation:
- You select Manual duplex in the Print dialog box.
- In the Printer Properties dialog box of a printer with duplex printing capability, you turn on duplex printing.
To work around this problem, clear the Manual duplex check box in the Print dialog box before you print to the duplex-capable printer. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Microsoft Office Word, on the File menu, click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, in the Name list, click the duplex printer that you want, and then click Properties.
- In the Printer Name Properties dialog box, click to clear the Print on Both Sides check box, and then click OK.
- In the Print dialog box, click to clear the Manual duplex check box.
- Click Properties, and then in the Printer Name Properties dialog box, click to select the Print on Both Sides check box, and then click OK twice.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
ID articolo: 286865 - Ultima revisione: 25 apr 2008 - Revisione: 1