Note To determine which OneDrive sync client you're using, see the following Microsoft website:
Assume that you download a setup file for a stand-alone installation of Microsoft Office OneDrive for Business from the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
When you provide the file to users who do not have Internet access, the installation fails.
- License an Office 2013 product that includes OneDrive for Business in an MSI (conventional) installation.
- Create an installation package by using the Office Deployment Tool for Click-to-Run.
How to use the ODT installation
Create an installation package
- Download the ODT for Click-to-Run from the following Microsoft Download Center website, and then click Run:
- Save the files (Setup.exe and Configuration.xml) to a local folder. You will access this location from a command line. Therefore, you might want to create a short path. This example uses C:\swsetup\c2r.
- Open Configuration.xml file in Notepad.
- Replace the contents of the file by using the following:
<Add SourcePath="C:\swsetup\c2r" OfficeClientEdition="32" >
<Language ID="en-us" />
<Display Level="None" AcceptEULA="TRUE" />
<Logging Path="%temp%" />
- Customize the values of the SourcePath, OfficeClientEdition, and Language ID parameters for your environment. SourcePath must be set to the location of the Setup.exe and Configuration.xml files.
- Open a Command Prompt window as an administrator.
- At the command prompt, move to the local storage folder. For example, run the following command:
- Run the following command:
setup /download configuration.xml
Test the installationAfter you have obtained the cab files, perform a silent installation as a test by running the following command:
setup /configure configuration.xml
Distribute the installationTo distribute the installation, follow these steps:
- Copy the folder that you selected in step 2 of the "Create an installation package" procedure to a location that your users can access.
- In the new location, open the Configuration.xml file in Notepad.
- Edit the value of the SourcePath parameter to match the new folder location.
- Have the users run the “setup /configure configuration.xml” command by making whatever changes are appropriate for the location. For example, have users run the following command:
\\server\share\Setup.exe /configure \\server\share\CustomConfiguration.xml
For more information about the Office Deployment Tool for Click-to-Run, see the following Office 365 TechNet topic:
ID articolo: 2976863 - Ultima revisione: 24 mar 2016 - Revisione: 1