Fixes the following issues:
- When you try to view a site feed that contains more than 5000 posts, the content can't be displayed and you receive the following error message: BUG #: 3508879 (Office15)Looks like somebody deleted this conversation.
- When you try to access a discussion board that has special characters (such as the plus character "+") in the title, you receive the following error message: BUG #: 3510574 (Office15)Sorry, something went wrong. Cannot complete this action. Please try again, followed by correlation ID.
- When you run the Connect to Outlook function for a task list that has the Send e-mail when ownership is assigned option enabled, multiple email alerts are sent.
BUG #: 3511083 (Office15)
- Assume that you create host-named site collections and map an Intranet zone URL to the site collections. Then, you access an enterprise search center by using the Intranet zone URL. When you do a search in the search center and try to follow an item from the search results from the hover card dialog box, this operation fails with an internal error message.
BUG #: 3511290 (Office15)
- If you set the MaxDownloadSize property of a Search service application to a value that's greater than 100 (default is 64), the indexing of files fails, and you receive the following error message: This update improves the format detection of files that are larger than 100 megabytes (MB) (up to 1 gigabyte) and is more successful in indexing these types of large files such as PowerPoint Presentations that have embedded videos.Processing this item failed because the parser server ran out of memory.
BUG #: 3511568 (Office15)
- You can delete a captured version of a document set even if you don't have the delete permission.
BUG #: 3512255 (Office15)
- The Most Popular items function for out of the box document libraries doesn't sort on the Ever and the Recent options.
BUG #: 3512322 (Office15)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates. The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
The global version of this update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.