When users send messages to a specific mailbox in Exchange Online, they receive a nondelivery report that contains the following error code:
For example, users may experience this issue when they send mail to a distribution group.
554 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Deliver.Exception:ObjectNotFoundException.MapiExceptionNotFound; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message Cannot get ID from name
This issue occurs if the Clutter feature is enabled for the user but the Clutter folder is missing in the user’s mailbox.
To work around this issue, turn off Clutter for the user. To do this, use one of the following methods.
Method 1: Use Outlook on the web
- In Outlook on the web, click Settings ( ) in the upper-right corner.
- Click My app settings, click Mail, and then click Clutter.
- Clear the Separate items identified as clutter check box, and then click Save.
Method 2: Use Exchange Online PowerShell
- Connect to Exchange Online by using PowerShell. For more information, see Connect to Exchange Online using remote PowerShell.
- Run the following command:
Get-Mailbox email@example.com | Set-Clutter -Enable $false
ID articolo: 3132755 - Ultima revisione: 29 dic 2016 - Revisione: 1