This article describes how to create and save customized templates in the products that are listed in the "Applies To" section.
Microsoft Office 2008 for MacTo create and save a customized template in Office 2008 for Mac, follow these steps:
- Start the program that you want to use.
- Open the document template that you want. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- Click File, click Project Gallery, click My Templates, click the template that you want, and then click Open.
- Click File, click Open, click Applications, click Microsoft Office 2008, click Templates, click the template category that you want, click the type of template that you want, click the template that you want to customize, and then click Open.
Note You may be prompted to open the template in the program where it was created.
- Modify the template with the changes that you want.
- Click File, and then click Save As.
- Type a name for the file in the Save As box, click Word Template (.dotx) in the Format box, and then click Save.
The file will appear in My Templates in the Project Gallery.
ID articolo: 887299 - Ultima revisione: 06 ott 2011 - Revisione: 1