- E-mail notifications from Forefront Security for Exchange Server stop working.
- The Transport scan job goes into a "bypass" state.
- The Forefront Security for Exchange Server Administrator stops responding, and an "unable to retrieve language information about FSE server" message appears at the bottom of the screen.
- When the FSCController.exe process restarts, it generates an error that has a 0xc0000374 exception code.
- The following message is logged in the ProgramLog.txt file:
The MS Information Store is running but the Forefront VSAPI Library is not registered
The following is a sample message body of a notification template. In this example, Sender: "%ISName%ESName%%" is incorrect syntax. There should not be an additional "%" at the end of the line. The correct syntax is Sender: "%ISName%ESName%".
Filter name: "%Filter%"
Subject Line: "%Message%"
Location: "%Company%/%Site%/%Server% (%Folder%)"
This issue is resolved in Forefront Security for Exchange Server Service Pack 2 (SP2). To prevent syntax errors, install this service pack. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID articolo: 967938 - Ultima revisione: 01 lug 2009 - Revisione: 1