Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that is running a non-English version of a Windows operating system.
- You enable the HTTPS Inspection feature in Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) Server 2010 that is installed on the computer.
- You access certain Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) websites that use Subject Alternative Name certificates.
HTTP/1.1 502 - Error 11 Bad format.
- This issue does not occur if you disable the HTTPS Inspection feature in Forefront TMG Server 2010.
- This issue does not occur if the computer runs an English version of the Windows operating system.
This issue occurs because Forefront TMG Server 2010 has some hard-coded checks on non-localized strings for the SAN extension checks.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
文書番号:2472894 - 最終更新日: 2011/02/25 - リビジョン: 1
Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Enterprise, Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Service Pack 1, Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Standard