This article describes the issues that are fixed in the update for the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook that is dated May 2011. This package updates the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook to version 8.0.6362.202.
Issues that this update fixesThis update also includes the previously released updates that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 2482427 The submenu locations may confuse users when you try to create a Live Meeting by using the Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook
- 2537288 Test Connection fails when a remote user uses an automatic configuration in the Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook
- 2537291 The Conferencing Add-in for Outlook is disabled after you upgrade Office Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010
This update also includes the following previously released updates:
- 2482424 A Live Meeting conference subject that contains an extended ACSII character is incorrect in Outlook calendar
- 2482425 You cannot enable the Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook
- 2482426 A Live Meeting conference invitation may be stuck in the Outbox folder if you select one of the recipients from the nickname cache in Outlook
- 2432103 An additional option is available that enables users to start an Office Communication Server-based Live Meeting by using Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook
- 2432108 German text in a meeting invitation that is created by using Live Meeting 2007 Conferencing Add-in for Outlook does not match the German text in the conferencing attended announcement
- 2432109 Conference Add-in for Office Outlook 2007 version 8.0.6362.190 cannot be successfully installed in Office Outlook 2002 SP3
- 2431899 The controls of Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook are still available in a conference request after you configure the conference to use Lync 2010 Online Meeting
- 2432099 A connection test in the Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook is unsuccessful where only an A record is available but no SRV record is available in an Office Communications Server environment
- 980931 A meeting is removed from the Office Live Meeting service when an organizer removes meeting attendees
- 980957 The tracking information about a recurring live meeting is not updated based on the recipient responses
- 980987 Meeting expiration text modification is available in the Meeting Options dialog box for Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook
- 980958 Conversion of a regular Outlook meeting to a Live Meeting 2007 session is unsuccessful when you use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 SP3
- 980954 Attendees cannot share slides when joining a Non-Scheduled “Meet Now” Live Meeting that is created by using Conferencing Add-in for Outlook
- 2254746 You cannot open the Conferencing menu by pressing Alt+O in the Office Outlook 2007 calendar
- 2254759 The "Recording Expiration:" option is still available in Conferencing Add-in for Outlook after the Recording modality is disabled in a Live Meeting session
- 2254808 Live Meeting properties are also printed when you print a Live Meeting invitation email message from Office Outlook
- 2254811 "You do not have permissions to schedule meetings and conferences on behalf of the owner of this account" error message when a delegate schedules a Live Meeting conference
- 2254815 You cannot disable the “Schedule a Conference Call” button after you install the Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook 2007 on Office Outlook 2010
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Microsoft Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in client update May 2011 package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update package.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces version 8.0.6362.201 of the update for the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2505930 Description of the update for the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook: February 2011
Registry informationTo apply this update, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
The global version of this hotfix package uses a Microsoft Windows Installer package to install the hotfix package. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in the following table. When you view the file information, the date is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
文書番号:2536678 - 最終更新日: 2013/09/04 - リビジョン: 1