In Outlook Web App, this notification resembles the following:
- The mailbox was moved to a new Exchange site or forest. This includes a migration to the Microsoft Exchange High Availability Topology infrastructure (ANSI-D).
- Changes were made to the public folder database.
- Changes were made to the Exchange server endpoint.
- Lync wasn't restarted after the mailbox was moved or after the Exchange server endpoint was changed.
- You're running an older version of the Outlook client.
- The service rebalances mailboxes on databases at various sites.
If changes are made to the Exchange server endpoint, or if public folder databases that are referenced by the current Exchange database are changed, you should also be prompted to restart Outlook.
If you continue to be prompted to restart the Outlook client, follow these steps:
- Make sure that you restart Lync or Skype for Business if your mailbox was recently moved or if a change was made to the Exchange endpoint.
- Confirm that you have the most recent update for Outlook installed. Updated information and links to the most recent updates for Office 365 are available at Outlook Updates.
- If steps 1 and 2 don't resolve the issue, enable Outlook logging. Instructions are available at What is the Enable logging (troubleshooting) option?
- After you've captured the issue by enabling logging, submit an escalation to Microsoft Online Services Support for investigation. Include the following details:
- Outlook logs
- Approximate number of times that you've been prompted to restart
- Time and date of the most recent occurrence
- Action that was taken just before you were prompted. For example:
- At the first start of Outlook
- After you sent email
- While you checked an address book entry
文書番号:2591913 - 最終更新日: 2016/01/26 - リビジョン: 1