Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Outlook 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Outlook 2013. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
Issues that this update fixes
- After you synchronize an Outlook.com account with Outlook 2013, email messages that you receive in the Outlook.com account are displayed in duplicate in Outlook 2013. Additionally, when you delete the duplicate email messages in Outlook 2013, the original email messages are deleted in the Outlook.com account.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You synchronize an Outlook.com account with Outlook 2013.
- You select a kind of encoding other than UTF-8 (such as Japanese (EUC)) in the Preferred encoding for outgoing messages option in Outlook 2013.
- You create an item such as a contact, appointment, or task in Outlook 2013.
- You type some characters that do not use UTF-8 encoding in the item.
- You save the item, and then you open the item in an Outlook.com account.
Note Outlook uses Microsoft Word as the message editor for Outlook items. To resolve this issue, you must also apply update 2768007 in Word.
- When you use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) in Outlook 2013 to access an Outlook.com account, email messages that contain non-ASCII characters are not displayed correctly.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
文書番号:2738013 - 最終更新日: 2017/03/29 - リビジョン: 2
Microsoft Outlook 2013