Issues that this update fixes
- Consider the following scenario:
- You open a presentation in PowerPoint 2013. You then view the slides in the Slide Master view.
- You apply theme colors to the title and content text.
- You close the Slide Master view and go back to the Normal view.
- You select a different color theme for the slides on the Design ribbon.
BUG #: 3297915 (Office15)
- Assume that you want to set the cell margin of a table through the Cell Text Layout dialog box in a presentation in PowerPoint 2013. When you try to set the margin to a number that has more than two decimal places, you are unsuccessful. For example, if you set a cell margin to 0.05, it is automatically rounded to 0.1.
BUG #: 3297928 (Office15)
- When you have FullControl permissions, you cannot use the SideLoading feature to install a non-Access 2013 app or an Access 2013 app that contains malicious components. Valid apps that fail through the SideLoading feature can still be installed by using the corporate catalog.
BUG #: 3304916 (Office15)
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
文書番号:2760360 - 最終更新日: 2013/04/18 - リビジョン: 1