- Exit any currently running versions of Outlook.
- Windows 10
- Right-click any file that has an .msg file name extension, point to Open With, and then click Choose another app.
- In the How do you want to open this file? dialog box, select Outlook (desktop) under the Other Options section.
(The screenshot for step 2 and 3 is listed below).
- Click to enable the Always use this app to open .msg files option, and then click OK.
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 8
- Right-click any file that has an .msg file name extension, and then click Open With.
- In the How do you want to open this file? dialog box, click to enable the Use this app for all .msg files option.
- Click Outlook (desktop).
- Windows 7
- Right-click any file with an .msg file name extension, point to Open with and then click Choose default program.
- In the Open with dialog box, select Always use the selected program to open this kind of file.
- Then, select Outlook (desktop) and then click OK.
- Windows 10
Most people that install Office 2016 or Office 2013 will install Office by using Click-to-Run. Because Office Click-to-Run does not uninstall any previous Office versions, you will be using Office in a coexistence configuration. If you do not need the earlier version of Office installed on your computer and you are only using Office 2016 or Office 2013 programs, you should consider uninstalling the earlier Office version.
Follow these steps to uninstall an earlier version of Office:
- Exit any currently running Office programs.
- Start Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the earlier version of Office entry in the list of installed programs, and then click Uninstall.
- When you are prompted to confirm you want to remove the earlier Office version, click Yes.
文書番号:2770480 - 最終更新日: 2016/01/13 - リビジョン: 1