- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Multimedia.
- Click the Audio tab, and then in the Playback section, click Advanced Properties.
- Click the Performance tab, move the Hardware acceleration slider one notch to the left of Full (the standard acceleration setting), click OK, and then click OK again.
NOTE: Do not move the slider all the way to None.
If you still receive the error, verify that your sound card supports DirectSound acceleration. To determine if your sound card supports DirectSound acceleration, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type dxdiag.exe, and then click OK.
- Click the Sound tab, and then click the Test DirectSound button.
文書番号:279001 - 最終更新日: 2014/06/19 - リビジョン: 1