- The query for the Asset Intelligence "License 01A" report does not detect Microsoft SQL Server 2012 licenses.
- There are two rows for SQL Server 2012 in the "inventoried software" list.
- There is no Microsoft Product Code (MPC) for Visual Studio 2012 Edition in the LU_MSProd view.
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 are reported as incorrect products in the asset management license reports.
- When Office 2010 is installed in certain system locales, Office is not updated to a correct MPC.
- A Hardware Inventory action does not inventory Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) applications when you have hotfix 2659258 applied.
For more information about hotfix 2659258, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2659258 Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 does not report SQL Server 2008 R2 in the "License 01D" report after you install SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1
- The query for the Asset Intelligence "License 01D" License Ledger report does not report that SQL Server 2008 R2 is installed on the server.
- The query for the Asset Intelligence "License 01A" report does not detect Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 licenses.
Note The hotfix package can be installed on a System Center Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 site server that is running an x86-based or x64-based version of an operating system.
For more information about installation guide, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix Download Available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix Download Available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed.
Registry informationTo apply this hotfix, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Note You have to close Configuration Manager administration console before you install this hotfix package.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix replaces the following hotfix:
File informationThe English (United States) version of this hotfix installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
System Center Configuration Manager 2007 file information notes
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Sccm2007ac-sp2-kb2796738-x86-enu.msp||Not applicable||579,072||01-Feb-2010||19:15||Not applicable|
|Update.sql||Not applicable||23,226||01-Feb-2010||17:35||Not applicable|
- Primary Site
- Secondary Site
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
文書番号:2796738 - 最終更新日: 2013/03/27 - リビジョン: 1