This article describes an update for Microsoft Lync Windows Store app that is dated June 2013.
This update provides the following new features for the Lync Windows Store app:
- Adds support for the meetings screen
- Adds support for snapped view
- Adds support for users to join meetings anonymously
- Adds support for browsing shared slides
- Enables users to take over shared slides of another user as a presenter
- Calls can be made by clicking a telephone number
- Adds support to change the speed of voice-mail playback
- Improves support for high-contrast screens
How to obtain the updateThe following file is available for downloading from the Windows Store:
Download the Lync Windows Store app update package now.
Release Date: June 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes in the registry to apply this update.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
文書番号:2848462 - 最終更新日: 2013/07/19 - リビジョン: 1