- You have the taskbar locked on a computer that is running Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- You right-click an icon in the taskbar to display a jump list.
- With the jump list still active, you left-click anywhere on the taskbar and then try to drag the taskbar.
In this scenario, the taskbar moves to the top of the screen.
- After this occurs, you can move the taskbar back. To do this, unlock it, and then drag it back to its original position.
- This problem occurs even if you deploy a Group Policy setting to lock the taskbar. However, when a Group Policy setting is deployed, you cannot drag the taskbar back to its original position.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, go to the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 installed.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace any previously released hotfix.
文書番号:2877985 - 最終更新日: 2013/09/10 - リビジョン: 1