1. Make “Windows Reader” your default program for opening a PDF file on Windows 8.1.
2. Run cmd.exe.
3. Open Task Manager.”
4. Build and run the code below.
5. A PDF file will be opened by ShellExecuteEx after 10 seconds.
6. Set focus on Task Manager by clicking its window during Sleep(10000).
7. ShellExecuteEx returns successfully but the window of “Windows Reader” doesn’t show up.
8. The process of Windows Reader (glcnd.exe) is created but its icon doesn't show up on taskbar.
Sample code to reproduce this behavior.
sei.cbSize = sizeof(SHELLEXECUTEINFO);
sei.nShow = SW_NORMAL;
sei.lpFile = L"test.pdf";
sei.lpVerb = L"open";
文書番号:3060513 - 最終更新日: 2016/09/29 - リビジョン: 1