Fixes the following issues:
- Consider the following scenario:
- A task is published to your timesheet.
- You add actual work to the task and submit a status update.
- Your status manager approves the actual work that you submitted.
- Your status manager locks the task that you submitted work to.
- You delete and re-create your timesheet.
- You submit your timesheet.
BUG #: 3509568 (Office15)
- After a timesheet is submitted and approved, you can edit a task from the timesheet on the Assignment Detail page but you can't submit the changes for approval as status updates.
BUG #: 3510778 (Office15)
- It may take a long time to load a resource plan if there are many resources and custom fields on the resource plans.
BUG #: 3511127 (Office15)
- When you approve multiple status updates at one time, all remaining updates fail if a single update fails.
BUG #: 3511363 (Office15)
- If the calendar on which a task is calculated does not have the default 8am and 5pm start times and finish times, when you edit the task's start or finish dates on the Task Details page, the newly calculated duration is wrong.
BUG #: 3511560 (Office15)
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
The global version of this update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
文書番号:3085505 - 最終更新日: 2015/09/08 - リビジョン: 1