- Once you’ve received the volume license activation key for Azure, go to http://aka.ms/azureinopen.
- On the Get Started with Azure in Open Licensing page, click Activate under New subscription.
- Sign in with your customer’s Microsoft account or their existing organizational account.
- Fill in the customer’s details, complete the mobile verification step, and enter the product key.
- In section three, enter your email address as a reseller, so that you will be assigned alerts for the subscription.
- Once you’ve completed sections one through four, click Activate.
- You will be redirected to the Summary for Azure in Open page. At this point, you will want to do the following key things:
- Rename the subscription to something meaningful, so that it’s easy to find.
- Check that the alerts are set up, so that you receive emails alerting you when credits are low.
- Go to Settings and add yourself as the co-administrator. Once you add yourself as the co-administrator, you can manage the customer’s subscription from your own account.
Need more help? Watch this video for additional guidance:
文書番号:3091992 - 最終更新日: 2015/09/14 - リビジョン: 1