- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open dialog box, type c:\windows\system.ini, and then click OK.
- In Microsoft Notepad, notice that the System.ini file is divided into sections. Each section begins with a section heading that is contained within square brackets. An example of a System.ini file is shown here:[drivers]
- Examine the area above each section heading for illegible ("garbage") text. If any illegible text precedes any of the section headings, delete the illegible text.
- After you delete all illegible text as instructed in step 4, click Save on the File menu.
- Quit Notepad, and then restart your computer.
文書番号:316544 - 最終更新日: 2014/06/19 - リビジョン: 1