|Learn how to easily and securely connect your Internet of Things assets by utilizing Azure IoT for device-to-cloud telemetry data to understand the state of your devices and assets to take action when a device needs your attention. Through cloud-to-device messages, reliably send commands and notifications to your connected devices—and track message delivery with acknowledgement receipts. Device messages are sent in a durable way to accommodate intermittently connected devices.||Register Today |
Take the next step in your technical journey
By attending the two sessions within this technical training webcast, you will:
- Receive an overview of Azure IoT Suite and Azure IoT Hub
- Get an architectural overview of key components
- Know how to put IoT components in context of broader Azure Story
- Receive hands on experience you can utilize in your own application
- Understand how Event Hub can meet the needs of connecting disparate data sources while handling the scale of the aggregate stream
- Learn how to set up individual identities and credentials for each of your connected devices
This course is organized in 2 different and complete modules, each consumable by itself or as part of a broader path, depending on your needs. Each module has a duration of 2 hours.
Module 1 - Introduction to Azure IoT Suite
Module 2 - Technical Deep Dive on Azure IoT Suite
This interactive technical training is available to application developers within the Microsoft Partner Network (Network, Action Pack, Silver and Gold) at no cost. Not part of the Microsoft Partner Network? Join today.
Register for an on-demand technical webinar
Click the registration link to register!