- Download and install the System Update Readiness Tool for your version of Windows. For more information about how to obtain the System Update Readiness Tool, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:947821 Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista and for Windows Server 2008
- When the installation of the System Update Readiness Tool is finished, following these steps:
- Click Start , click Control Panel, and then click Program and Features.
- In the navigation pane, click View Installed Updates.
- When the Currently installed updates list is populated, click Windows Internet Explorer 8, and then click Uninstall.
文書番号:965227 - 最終更新日: 2009/08/26 - リビジョン: 1