This article describes the Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Core Redist 64-bit issues that are fixed in the cumulative update for Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Core Redist 64-bit that is dated January 2010.
This article describes the following items about the update package:
- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issues that this update package fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 978372 CPU usage increases when you turn on tracing for the S4 component in Office Communications Server 2007 R2
This cumulative update also includes the following previously released updates:
- 974009 You cannot join a multiparty Instant Messaging conference, and those who are on the conference are disconnected in Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- 975895 Audio callers in the UCMA 2.0 SDK's Automatic Call Distributor sample application cannot connect to the back-office audio conference when they are outside the corporate network
- 975896 You cannot receive incoming instant messages in Office Communicator 2007 R2
- 975898 An application that is based on Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Core Redist 64-bit crashes
- 972702 Presence information does not work for approximately 30 minutes after you log on Communicator Web Access 2007 R2
- 972701 A call from an application that uses the Unified Communications Managed API in Office Communications Server 2007 R2 to another Office Communications Server 2007 R2-based application fails after some time.
- 972710 Real-Time Protocol (RTP) packets from a media server are not marked after you enable Quality of Service (QoS) at the pool level in Communications Server 2007 R2
- 972720 A call from an Office Communications Server 2007 R2 user to an IP-PBX user fails when header information from a 302 Redirect message is not copied by a mediation server
- 972713 A Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection stops unexpectedly during the TLS negotiation stage in Communications Server 2007 R2
- 972721 The Mediation Server role of Communications Server 2007 R2, does not forward the Display Name information that is associated with the calling party for an initial invitation
- 968943 Public IM Connectivity (PIC) users can send spam over IM (SPIM) to a Communicator Web Access (CWA) user even if PIC users are not in the contact list of the CWA user
Update package information
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Ucmaredist.msp package now.
Release Date: January 2010
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
By contacting supportA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problems that are described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problems described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update package.
Hotfix replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces cumulative update 974007.
- 974007 Description of the cumulative update package for Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Core Redist 64-bit: October 2009
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo install this cumulative update, install the OCS2007-KB977351-amd64-UcmaRedist.msp package on the computers that have the following installed:
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2– Standard Edition Server
Office Communications Server 2007 R2– Enterprise Edition Consolidated
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Front End
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Web Conferencing MCU
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Audio Video Conferencing MCU
- Office Communications Server – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Application Sharing MCU
- Office Communications Server – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Web Components Server
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Edge Server
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Mediation Server
- Office Communications Server – Communicator Web Access
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, and then right-click Command Prompt.
- Click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- At the command prompt, start the cumulative update (.msp).
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs feature in Control Panel.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall this cumulative update, you are prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Default.tmx||Not Applicable||412,414||11-Dec-2009||21:29||Not Applicable|
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
文書番号:977351 - 最終更新日: 2010/02/03 - リビジョン: 1