Consider the following scenario:
- You install Microsoft Expression Web 4 on a Windows 7-based computer that has Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer 9 installed.
- You open Expression Web 4, and then the HTML editor is triggered.
- You save some html files by using the HTML editor. Then, the My Web Sites folder is automatically created in the My Documents folder to store the files.
- You upgrade to Internet Explorer 10.
- You try to browse to the My Web Sites folder in Windows Explorer to select some files that you want to upload to a website.
In this scenario, the My Web Sites folder is not displayed in Windows Explorer.
Security update information
To resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:Notes
- This update was first included in the following security update:
MS13-047: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: June 11, 2013
- For more technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft websites:
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Microsoft has confirmed that
this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to"
Article ID: 2856744 - Last Review: June 11, 2013 - Revision: 1.0
|kbqfe kbfix kbbug kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2856744|