Follow these steps to upgrade your Microsoft Partner Network Membership from a silver competency to a gold competency.
- Start the upgrade process in the Partner Membership Center by clicking the "See full summary" link in the "Your Competencies at a Glance" section.
- Select the desired competency to upgrade and click "Gold."
- Agree to the Revenue Commitment.
- Sign the Revenue Commitment by clicking the "Confirm" button.
- Confirm you are eligible to attain the desired competency. Once all requirements are met, you will see a green attainment message for the desired competency at the top of the "Competency Summary" tab.
- Attain the competency by selecting the desired competency and level, then clicking the grey Attain button on the right. You can also click the "click here" link in the green attainment message.
- Select your company’s location.
- Pay the Upgrade Renewal Fee.
Step 1: Select the "Gold Competency Upgrade Enrollment Fees" option.
Note: As this is an upgrade from silver to gold, the fee is only $3,410. If you were to enroll or renew as a partner with a gold competency, you would need to pay the full $5,260 fee.
Step 2: Select the "Next" button to pay the competency fee.
- Review and confirm the Order Summary.
- Submit the order. After the order is processed, you will be directed to this page. Keep in mind that the final total will include local taxes if applicable.
Contact Microsoft Support
Need help from Microsoft Support? Get support from Microsoft’s own experts. They can help with partner program issues, presales assistance, issues with Microsoft products, billing questions, and more. Start here to view your contact options.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2959130 - Last Review: ಏಪ್ರಿ 20, 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Partner Network