Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
Fixes the following issues:
- Some user names are displayed incorrectly in some Outlook 2016 group notifications if these names are input right-to-left.
- After you select ADD TO MY CALENDAR for a meeting of a group, a duplicate meeting is created in the group.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3101517 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2016
- Download update KB3101517 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2016
- Open an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3101517 - Last Review: ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 29, 2017 - Revision: 2