Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1 is available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1||184.108.40.20609|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 7.1.1Service Update 2 resolves the following issues:
- Submit Button No Longer Supports Back Office Integration.
- Error "Record Is Unavailable - The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it." occurs when changing the status of a team owned, activated Quote (revise/close/order).
- Save functionality on rich email text clears the email body with turbo forms enabled.
- Assigning records throws "Access Denied" error when assigning user has user level assign permissions.
- When replying to e-mail activity records in the application, if a user presses the enter key in the body, followed by the delete key, a line break is inserted into the body of the form.
- After Update 1, the OptionSet control for the Field "statuscode" isn't working correctly.
- Bulk edit update reverts statuscode to default value.
- Cannot Create incident record.
- When opening an entity record containing a quickview control that holds an optionset with default value and navigateaway without performing changes, warning message "Your changes have not been saved. To stay on the page so that you can save the changes, click cancel" occurs.
- Cant publish customizations after having deleted entity with Business Rule.
- Attachment is not sent with e-mail in some scenarios.
- Auto save changes cursor position in multi line text fields.
- Export to Excel in Firefox: Download dialog periodically does not appear in Firefox.
Article ID: 3110335 - Last Review: ಫೆಬ್ರ 14, 2017 - Revision: 3