Fixes the following issues:
- Some timesheet lines are displayed as not approved even though all status updates are accepted.
- When you use the Project Server Interface (PSI) to change a master project, the project is no longer displayed as a master project in Project Web App (PWA), and the hierarchical relationship between the master project and its sub projects is lost.
- After you apply status updates to a fixed duration task, the remaining schedule of the task changes unexpectedly.
- When you use the UpdateResources Project Server Interface (PSI) method to change a resource, security groups that are assigned to the resource and the claims account information about the resource may be lost.
- On the Timesheet page, if you select a task to see the assignment details, you receive a web part error message that looks like the following: This error occurs when the assignment no longer exists in the project, or the assignment was un-published, or the resource commitment on the project was changed to proposed. With this update, users will no longer drill into assignments that are in these states.This Web Part was unable to load.
- You can't submit a timesheet that contains locked tasks where no actual work exists.
- In some cases, tasks on a timeline are different in Project 2013 and Project Web App.
The global version of this update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Article ID: 3114360 - Last Review: ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 29, 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1