- Translates some terms in multiple languages to make sure that the meaning is accurate.
- Fixes the following issues:
- When you use the SPFile.SendToOfficialFile API to send large files, you may receive the following exception: This update adds a Timeout property to the SPFile.SendToOfficialFile API so that the time-out of this operation is configurable.Error(s): "OfficialFile::SubmitFile: Encountered WebException when sending file.
- Administrators are unable to disable user profile redirection to Office 365 user profiles when hybrid features are enabled.
- You don't receive search results for documents that you have access to. This issue occurs because some custom or non-English word breakers don't change wordbreak access control lists correctly.
- You experience a time-out issue when you search from sites that have alternative urls configured. This update fixes the Alternative Access Mapping performance issue.
- When you try to add a source or location to an E-discovery set or an E-discovery case, you receive an exception if E-Discovery on-premises is connected by using a Cloud Search Service Application (SSA).
- When you use the SPFile.SendToOfficialFile API to send large files, you may receive the following exception:
Article ID: 3115445 - Last Review: ಜನ 20, 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1