Service update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 1.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.0||22.214.171.1247|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.0Service update 1 resolves the following issues:
- Unable to delete records when schema name contains special characters.
- Dynamics CRM App continues to function despite revoking privilege.
- Dynamics CRM App bar not loading in IE11 and Edge Browsers.
- Some calendar items not appearing correctly when created for the next day in Office Groups.
- Error occurs under the calendar in the Office Groups page.
- When modifying a record on Windows 10 devices, and attempting to close the record without saving, users are not prompted to save the changes.
- Multiple errors occur when performing a PICK action against multiple queue items.
Article ID: 3127770 - Last Review: ಫೆಬ್ರ 14, 2017 - Revision: 2
Dynamics CRM Online