Fixes the following issues:
- If you reuse terms across some term sets and make frequent changes, you experience performance issues with the Managed Metadata service that may cause an out-of-memory exception.
- The Manager property isn't cleared in the profile database by using the SharePoint Active Directory import option (AD import) if it's cleared in the corresponding Active Directory property. For example, this issue occurs in the following scenario:
- User A is set as the manager of user B in AD.
- UPA imports this change from AD successfully, and user B's manager is set correctly to user A in UPA.
- User B's manager is cleared in AD.
- UPA imports this change from AD successfully.
- If a document is in the crawl queue for too long, the timeSpentInQueue and timeSpentInLinks tables can potentially be very large and cause overflow exceptions when SharePoint Server 2013 calculates difference in milliseconds.
- You can't find document by the ID web part for second time and onwards until you refresh the page again.
- When you search in a folder in a library or in a document set, and there are at least 500 matching results in other folders, you won't see expected results.
- If the proxy bypass list contains regular expressions that start with the asterisk character (*), the initialization of the proxy in the search crawler fails with exceptions, and no further crawling is performed for the scope.
- You can't search for the first token in a list column. This update corrects indexing behavior when HTML format handler emits hidden annotations.
- If there's a taxonomy column in a document library with a default value, the value won't be set on each content type in the document library. This update ensures default column value is set for taxonomy columns if the content type is using it explicitly.
Article ID: 3127997 - Last Review: ಜನ 19, 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1