- You have a Report Definition Language (RDL) file that contains a Tablix control in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services.
- You add a row group or a column group to the Tablix control, and then set a group expression to the group data by using a column that has a numeric data type.
- This column contains a value that is not in the range of the Int32 data type. For example, a value of the column is 9000001777400270.
An error has occurred during report processing.
Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2008 R2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 4. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Double-click the group in the Row Groups or Column Groups pane to open the Group properties.
- On the General tab, change the group expression to the following System.Double data type expression:CDbl(Fields!<Field Name>.Value)Or, change the group expression to the following System.Int64 data type:CLng(Fields!<Field Name>.Value)
문서 ID: 2359606 - 마지막 검토: 2010. 10. 18. - 수정: 1