- You are not connected to the Internet.
- Your Internet connection settings are not properly set.Proxy settings are not set in System Preferences, browser preferences, etc.
- The https web access is blocked by the server.
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- On the View menu, click Network.
- The Status should be set to On or Connected.
Note if you are using a wireless connection and the status is set to Off, click the Turn AirPort Off button.
Start a web browser, such as Safari, and visit a website such as http://www.msn.com or http://www.bing.com. If the website opens, again try to activate Microsoft Office. If the website does not open or if you continue to experience problems with online activation, see Activate by Phone section in this article. (To resolve the problem with your connection, contact your Internet service provider.)
If you are able to open sites above, visit https://store.digitalriver.com or other https:// sites. The https access must be allowed. If you dont have access or cannot open the page, contact your Internet server administrator or see Activate By Phone section in this article.
For Firefox: Firefox lets the user use network settings that can be independent of the System Preferences. If this is the case, Firefox preference also needs to be set properly with correct proxy. Contact your Internet Service Provider or see Activate by Phone section in this article.
Activate by PhoneTo work around this issue, try activating by telephone. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Activate by Phone option at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your location, and then dial the telephone number that is provided on the screen. For example, for the United States, the number is (866) 825-4797. For the United Kingdom, the number is (44) (203) 147-4930.
Note You will need your Installation ID. If the Installation ID is blank or is all zeros, also call the telephone number that is displayed.
문서 ID: 2390753 - 마지막 검토: 2011. 8. 29. - 수정: 1