When you try to open a large text file with Notepad, you may be prompted to open the file with WordPad instead. When you choose to open the file with WordPad, you may receive the following error message:
There was a failure in launching WordPad.
This issue can occur if WordPad is not installed.
To resolve this issue, install WordPad:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs, click the Windows Setup tab, and then double-click Accessories.
- Click to select the WordPad check box, and then click OK.
- Click Apply, insert your Windows CD-ROM if you are prompted, and then click OK.
- Click OK, and then close Control Panel.
문서 ID: 240198 - 마지막 검토: 2007. 1. 24. - 수정: 1