Microsoft distributes Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 fixes as one downloadable file. Because the fixes are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous SQL Server 2008 R2 fix release.
Consider the following scenario:
- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS) and configure it for SharePoint Integrated mode.
- You deploy a report to the SharePoint document library.
- The report contains a Tablix data region. There is a text box inside the Tablix, and in this text box, you define the Go to URL action of the Tablix as an expression.
- The expression creates a hyperlink to another report by using rsViewerpage.aspx in the Go to URL expression, as in the following example:="http://server_name/_layouts/ReportServer/RSViewerPage.aspx?rv:RelativeReportUrl=/Shared Documents/Employee Sales Summary 2008.rdl"
- You render the report in SharePoint Integrated mode.
This issue occurs because of an error in SSRS SharePoint Integrated mode. Every Tablix text box that contains rsViewerpage.aspx in the Go to URL expression tries to call the SharePoint Object Model. However, this call fails with a "FileNotFoundException" error. Therefore, a decrease in performance occurs if there are many text boxes of this kind to be rendered.
Cumulative update informationThe fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 6. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2489376 Cumulative Update package 6 for SQL Server 2008 R2Note Because the builds are cumulative, each new fix release contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous SQL Server 2008 R2 fix release. We recommend that you consider applying the most recent fix release that contains this hotfix. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
981356 The SQL Server 2008 R2 builds that were released after SQL Server 2008 R2 was released
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about how to pass URL report parameters directly to a report in a SharePoint Document Library, visit the following Microsoft website:
Passing URL report parameters to reports in a SharePoint document library in SSRS 2008 and in SSRS 2008 R2For more information about how to add a hyperlink to a URL, visit the following Microsoft website:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
문서 ID: 2492329 - 마지막 검토: 2011. 2. 21. - 수정: 1
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services