- You run a complex Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) query on an instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services (SSAS 2008 R2) or an instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services (SSAS 2012).
- The following conditions are true for the MDX query:
- The MDX query uses the NONEMPTY function.
- The WHERE clause of the MDX query has a named set.
- An axis set of the MDX query and the named set use hierarchies from the same dimensions.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2012The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2012. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Cumulative update package 3 for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1The fix for this issue was first released in cumulative update package 3. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
문서 ID: 2606211 - 마지막 검토: 2012. 11. 19. - 수정: 1