After you upgrade to the Release to Manufacturing (RTM) version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, the VS2012 ARM Cross Tools Command Prompt and VS2012 x64 Cross Tools Command Prompt build shortcuts do not work.
This issue occurs because the following files are removed after you perform the upgrade:
- %Program Files%\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\bin\x86_amd64\vcvarsx86_amd64.bat
- %Program Files%\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\bin\x86_arm\vcvarsx86_arm.bat
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
- Right-click the Visual Studio 2012 shortcut that you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Click Repair when the Visual Studio 2012 Setup wizard opens.
문서 ID: 2738085 - 마지막 검토: 2012. 11. 20. - 수정: 1