Please be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3039762 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3039762 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- Exit all Microsoft Office applications.
- Start Registry Editor:
- In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, move your mouse to the upper-right corner, click Search, type regedit in the search text box, and then click regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 7, click Start, type regedit in the Search programs and files text box, and then click regedit.exe in the search results.
- Locate and then select the following registry entry:
- For 32-bit Office on 32-bit Windows or 64-bit Office on 64-bit Windows: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\15.0\List
- For 32-bit Office on 64-bit Windows: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\15.0\List
- For 32-bit Office on 32-bit Windows or 64-bit Office on 64-bit Windows:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type EnableLegacyListAuth, and then press the Enter key.
- In the Details pane, right-click EnableLegacyListAuth, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update.
PrerequisiteTo apply this update, you must have Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
문서 ID: 3039762 - 마지막 검토: 2015. 10. 19. - 수정: 1