When you try to add a Windows 10 Key Management Service (KMS) host key (CSVLK) or a Windows Server 2012 R2 for Windows 10 CSVLK into Volume Activation Management Tool (VAMT) 3.1 (version 10.0.10240.0), you receive the following error message:
The specified product key is invalid, or is unsupported by this version of VAMT. An update to support additional products may be available online.
This issue occurs because VAMT 3.1 does not contain the correct pkconfig files to recognize this kind of key.
Microsoft is researching this problem and will post more information in this article when the information becomes available.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods.
Method 1Do not add the CSVLK to the VAMT 3.1 tool. Instead, use the slmgr.vbs /ipk <CSVLK> command-line tool to install a CSVLK on a KMS host.
- Download the hotfix from the following location:
- Right-click 485392_intl_x64_zip, and then choose to extract the hotfix to C:\KB3058168.
- Extract the contents of the update by using the following command:expand c:\KB3058168\Windows8.1-KB3058168-x64.msu -f:* C:\KB3058168\
- Extract the contents of Windows8.1-KB3058168-x64.cab using the following command:expand c:\KB3058168\Windows8.1-KB3058168-x64.cab -f:pkeyconfig-csvlk.xrm-ms c:\KB3058168
- Copy C:\KB3058168\x86_microsoft-windows-s..nent-sku-csvlk-pack_31bf3856ad364e35_6.3.9600.17815_none_bd26b4f34d049716\pkeyconfig-csvlk.xrm-ms to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\VAMT3\pkconfig
- Restart VAMT.
문서 ID: 3094354 - 마지막 검토: 2015. 9. 11. - 수정: 1